a stone wall, in the shade of centuries-old limes, there is a wooden
temple in Krużlowa. Not everyone will immediately notice its age in
its simple silhouette while the local Nativity of the Theotokos
Church was built five hundred years ago, in 1520. Under the steep,
shingled roof, both the nave and slightly narrower chancel found
their place. The entrance to the church leads under a small tower,
crowned with a Baroque dome. Inside, the sacred atmosphere is
highlighted by beautiful works of sacred art.