large as an old Lemko chyża,
the Nativity of St. John the Baptist Orthodox Church is almost
completely shielded by a line of spruces. It is a very modest temple:
tin roofs with the tiny, only one turret, cover the small nave and
even smaller chancel. To this day, in the church, built here in 1857,
Orthodox Church services are held, as several Orthodox Lemko families
still live in Gładyszów.