a hill above the village, surrounded by a cemetery and old trees,
there is the tiny ancient Dormition of the Theotokos Orthodox Church,
today the parish church. Its three parts, clearly separated from each
other: steeple, nave and chancel, are crowned with bulbous domes –
the one on the steeple is shingled, the others are made of tin. The
interior of the temple, built in the years 1860-64, is equally
beautiful. Inside a complete iconostasis, there are numerous icons
and the walls are covered by ornamental polychromes.