At Bulwary Dietla, along the bed of Kryniczanka, there are several beautiful wooden spa villas. The first one from the southern side, located just below a steep slope of the valley, is the Romanówka villa, painted blue, from the 2nd half of the 19th century. Currently, it houses the Nikifor Krynicki Museum. This artist was a self-taught painter of Lemko origin – his real name was Epifaniusz Drowniak (1895-1968). For Krynica-Zdrój, he is almost the legend. Nikifor painted small water-colour paintings which he sold at the promenade in Krynica.