St. Michael the Archangel Orthodox Church in Brunary Wyżne

Item was added to the planner
Item was removed from the planner
Brunary Wyżne
St. Michael the Archangel Orthodox Church in Brunary Wyżne, currently used as the Roman Catholic Church, is characterised by its impressive size. It was built in 1797 in place of an older Orthodox church but has been significantly developed and the traces of this reconstruction are now visible in its structure with an unusually long nave, one part of which is covered by the high, hip roof with a bulbous dome and the other – by the regular gable roof. The Orthodox church in Brunary is one of the four ones in the region inscribed on the UNESCO World Heritage List.

Near places