St. Demetrius Orthodox Church in Binczarowa

Item was added to the planner
Item was removed from the planner
Due to numerous reconstructions, the silhouette of the former St. Demetrius Orthodox Church from 1760, today the Catholic Church in Binczarowa, has lost its characteristic Western Lemko tripartite layout. Today, only two turrets with bulbous domes on the gable roof over a nave and chancel reveal that in the past the temple was used by the Greek Catholic Lemkos. Doubts about the former purpose of the church are dispelled by the presence of a Baroque iconostasis from the 18th century, which partitions the interior.

Near places