Manor in Jeżów

Item was added to the planner
Item was removed from the planner
Jeżów

In the middle of an old, shady park, far away from the sight of those travelling along the road from Bobowa to Grybów, an original historic monument is hidden – the fortified, Renaissance manor of the Jeżowski family, dated back to the end of the 15th century and rebuilt after 1529 by Adam Strasz, Ogończyk coat of arms. The brick building has carefully shaped stone window framings, high roof and a corner tower with higher tiers suspended on the corbels above the ground floor. The manor accommodates the House of Creative Work of the high school of fine arts in Tarnów.

Near places