travelling fast along the road via Ropica Górna, just at the road
may notice slender, small turrets crowned with decorative crosses. It
is worth, however, stopping here just for a while as the wooden St.
Michael Orthodox Church from 1813 is an interesting building with the
nicely preserved interior. Admittedly, today it is used as the Roman
Catholic church but the chancel is still separated from the nave by
an iconostasis with many icons.